Vous pouvez vous désabonner à tout moment. N’hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez des questions ou des préoccupations
Vous pouvez vous désabonner à tout moment.
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez des questions ou des préoccupations
Nobody knows the picturesque coast of British Columbia better than photographer Jeremy Koreski. Growing up in the small town of Tofino on Vancouver Island gave Jeremy access to the beautiful coastline at an early age. This wealth of knowledge has allowed Jeremy to carve out a coveted spot as the go-to guide for visiting professional surfers and explorers alike.
Alongside shooting-surfing, Jeremy recently published a book called This Is Nowhere, featuring big beautiful pages of the amazing photos he’s taken over the years in the ‘middle of nowhere’, British Columbia.
Recently, we met up with Jeremy and asked him to share his top 12 photographs from his Instagram: @JeremyKoreski. Check them out below…
1. Fishing out of Tofino with Blake from Cleanline Sportfishing.
2. Pete Devries standing in a “barrel” near Tofino.
3. Parked on Rose Spit on Haida Gwaii.
4. A lone Orca in Desolation Sound.
5. Longboarding in Haida Gwaii.
6. These dolphins surrounded us while free diving in the blue water offshore from Tofino.
7. Island reflection in the Broughton Archipelago.
8. View from the top of K’we on the Central Coast.
9. Bear viewing in the Great Bear Rainforest.
10. Watching a lone Gray Whale from a float plane.
Thanks to everyone who came out last night to see some of my new aerial photos. And thanks to @habitcoffee for the space @tofinobrewco for the beers and @atleoair @nimmobayresort for the air time. Prints will be up at Habit Chinatown until the end of December if you couldn't make it last night but still want to check them out. Launched a new online print site as well. Check out the link in my profile. For the next month use the promo code – STRAIGHTDOWN – and get 15% off any print on the site. #grayinthegreen #straightdown #jeremykoreskiprints
11. If you are anywhere along the coast a float plane ride is a great way to get a fresh perspective of the area. This is an aerial view of surfers near Tofino.
12. Canadian Coast Guard training in Coxes bay near Tofino.
Want to see more photography from Jeremy Koreski? Check out his portfolio website here.