Newfoundland and Labrador is where the sun rises first. This is a land of rich history and natural wonders: stunning coastlines, breaching whales, icebergs, and some of the most incredible skyscapes. Enjoy outdoor adventures like hiking and kayaking in the late spring, summer and fall, and snowboarding, skiing and snowmobiling in the winter. From vibrant cities to quaint, historical outports, mountain ranges and winding coastlines, there are always places to see and things to do.
There’s off the beaten path. And then there’s this place. Lace up your boots and find yourself here.
Hidden at the eastern edge of North America, you’ll find a rugged landscape waiting to be discovered:
– Snorkel with the majestic Humpback Whales.
– Get up close and personal with 10,000 year old icebergs.
– Step foot along the awe-inspiring shores of the Wonderstrands, Labrador.
– Photograph the first sunrise in North America at Cape Spear.
– Take your taste-buds on a culinary tour of St. John’s.
– Experience Gros Morne’s Western Brook Pond Fjord with a stunning sea-to-sky hike.